• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Farting in front of the other half

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farting in front of the other half

You drop one and it is made out to be the equivalent of the bombing of Dresden.

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
    Probably because of the room clearing effect of them...
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I think it helps if you try not to look smug while dropping one ....

If you've been on the real ale and curries - step out of the room. It's the civilised thing to do.
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Why was it her turn to go next?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Exactly. Minestrones wife hates it when I let rip and hold her head under the duvet.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

I'm a little fragrant this morning. Think it was the slightly undercooked brocolli and cauliflower last night. Will see if I can save it up till I'm in clientCo's lift.

Comment

Speaking of Dresden, onsite at the moment are ~100 German engineers building a new system. Someone put an order into the system to test it.

1 x Bomber Jacket, to a customer in Coventry

A complete accident as the Cust Ref and SKU was chosen at Random but didn't half make me laugh when it came up on the screens we were watching.

Comment

Posts like this make me realise the sort of people Im conversing with.

Admit it, which one of you is this:-

Last edited by escapeUK; 2 November 2012, 08:16.

Comment

Churchill was saying the opposite thing after WWII

"What's the big deal, it's not as if i farted in front of the missus "

Comment

Working...
                  X