• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

My dinner

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My dinner

Chinese breast of chicken curry with fried rice and prawn crackers. Possibly preceded by a banana fritter.

Ye cannae whack it!

preceeded??

A banananana fritter is pudding not starter surely ref?

Comment

Originally posted by original PM View Post
      preceeded??

A banananana fritter is pudding not starter surely ref?
      Believe it or not, the Chinese have their puddings first
      Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

fookin crazy man!

besides Gentile is Scottish....

but then I suppose anything fried in batter to a scotsperson can be classed as starter, main, dessert or all three..

Comment

Ask yourself if a battered fruit sounds like a Scottish dessert?

Comment

I don't know if OwlHoot's on to something about pudding being first in China, but I eat the banana fritter first because that way the batter's still nice and crispy when you eat it. If you leave it until afterwards, they go all soggy and aren't very nice.

Comment

no more so than it sounds like a starter

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
                Ask yourself if a battered fruit sounds like a Scottish dessert?
                Don't be silly. That'd be way too healthy. Battered Mars Bar, maybe.

Comment

I've got visions of you all bloated out afterwards, in your slanket covered in cats, watching a weepy movie Bridget jones style.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                    I've got visions of you all bloated out afterwards, in your slanket covered in cats, watching a weepy movie Bridget jones style.
                    You really shouldn't post all your fantasies on CUK.

Comment

Working...
                    X