• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hurricane Sandy fruit-loopery

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hurricane Sandy fruit-loopery

W ww.bob-mitchell.blogspot.com

Hurricane Sandy being manipulated by "The Elite". Is this Palatino Winotype's real identity?
    Last edited by cojak; 4 November 2012, 20:26. Reason: Oops! Just removed the link, braver souls can still have a look :)
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
    SHOFAR MINISTRIES

Hurricane Sandy being manipulated by "The Elite". Is this Palatino Winotype's real identity?
    That link triggers my Avast AV
    Last edited by ctdctd; 4 November 2012, 19:04.

Comment

False positive? My other AVs don't get anything. I never liked Avast though, so maybe I'm biased.

http://sitecheck.sucuri.net/results/...l.blogspot.com reports it as clean as does http://www.avgthreatlabs.com/siterep...l.blogspot.com

Comment

False positive? My other AVs don't get anything. I never liked Avast though, so maybe I'm biased.

Sucuri SiteCheck - Free Website Malware Scanner reports it as clean as does AVG Threat Labs | Safety Ratings | Web Site Reports
        Possibly - not on the Avast PC at the moment, but it gave a malware message about something to do with counterpoint.com.

Comment

W ww.bob-mitchell.blogspot.com

How are they manipulating it?

If the giant alien lizards could do that there would be warmer weather in South Wales.

Comment

It can be hard to tell whether such events are the work of the Illuminati or God's vengeance on tolerance towards homosexuals.
            The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Perhaps the Illuminati are merely God's hand in this matter. But that would be they're on God's side which would confuse the tin-foil hat wearers.

Comment

Working...
              X