• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I wish

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish

FROM BBC NEWS

A spat has erupted between rivals David Cameron and Gordon Brown over their seats at England's football World Cup clash with Sweden.
    The Tory leader's aides said Mr Cameron was in the stands with the fans while Mr Brown was in a box as a guest of the German government.

I wish he was in a box, a big wooden one with brass handles on, being trundled towards the furnace. (Note, I didn't say I wish he was dead!)
    Why not?

I bet the cn ut was wearing a Sweden shirt too.
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Still cant get over how that fecker doesnt have a Scotish accent!

An Aunty of mine who moved to NZ when she was 17 and died there when she was 95 still had the heaviest, thickest Scotish accent I have ever heard so how is it this fecker who has been alive for half the time my aunty has been, lives near Scots and apparently visits several times a year hasnt got an ounce of Scotish in his accent?

Seems the fecker has gone out of his way to English-ize himself. Why, Longshanks would have been proud of Browny!

Mailman

Comment

[QUOTE=Dundeegeorge]FROM BBC NEWS

The Tory leader's aides said Mr Cameron was in the stands with the fans while Mr Brown was in a box as a guest of the German government.

QUOTE]

Meethinks the ruling Scottish Labour Party and the future "Dear Leader" are starting to get a bit panicky with the amount of St.Georges flags flying amongst the obedient (?!) masses in England.

Comment

Doesn't have a scottish accent?! ??

Are you listening to a different GB than the rest of us?
          "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Look at who posted it.

It was Mailman, and remember he's an antipodean, so he can tell the difference between a meringo and a suffolk by ear, but non-whiney accents (human that is) confuse him.
            Why not?

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect
              Doesn't have a scottish accent?! ??

Are you listening to a different GB than the rest of us?
              Oh come on...that aint no Scotish accent! Super Gran had a better accent than him!

Mailman

Comment

Originally posted by Mailman
                Oh come on...that aint no Scotish accent! Super Gran had a better accent than him!

Mailman
                She was scotch though. She wore those funny clothes and skirts like what scotch people (and blokes) wear.
                I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Originally posted by Clownio
                  She was scotch though. She wore those funny clothes and skirts like what scotch people (and blokes) wear.
                  I think she drank SpecialBrew in the park as well!

Comment

Working...
                  X