• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where's the best place to buy......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where's the best place to buy......

A new wallet!?

Mine is on its way out, don't want to buy online as I need to see how it feels in my hand before I buy one, ideally I would actually like two, a wallet for cash and a few key cards I use most days, and a purely card wallet.

Might kill two birds with one stone and get one of these cases for my iPhone which means I just need a decent card wallet.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    A new wallet!?

Mine is on its way out, don't want to buy online as I need to see how it feels in my hand before I buy one, ideally I would actually like two, a wallet for cash and a few key cards I use most days, and a purely card wallet.

Might kill two birds with one stone and get one of these cases for my iPhone which means I just need a decent card wallet.
    These should be your style.

The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Dragon scale wallets in Wales, if you can catch Zeity before he catches you.

HTH

Comment

Any contractor worth his salt has one of these
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Had one of these whilst I had my 4.

Works well, and there's a pocket for stashing notes too.
          ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Men's Leather Wallets and Leather Accessories - Kenneth Cole Official Site
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Wallet? Forget about it!

Coffee's for closers

Comment

Do they have a retail store? Need to feel it in my hand
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Do they have a retail store? Need to feel it in my hand
                  You want a decent department store. Try Selfridges, Harrods, Fenwicks or worst comes to the worst John Lewis.

either that or head to a decent designer store. Van Mildert have a decent selection.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Wallets - Mens Wallets and Leather Wallets Online

The clue is in the name innit
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X