• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Have we mentioned the Abu Dhabi GP yet? Best for a long time...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have we mentioned the Abu Dhabi GP yet? Best for a long time...

CBA looking through pages of posts so apologies if this is a 'KUATB' post!

Abu Dhabu GP was the best I've seen in ages, full of accidents and incidents and Vettels drive was astounding, 24th to 3rd.

When you compare this to the Indian one a few weeks ago which I could've easily fell asleep watching.

Hoping the last 2 races prove to be just as exciting....

It was a stonker. F1's like that sometimes: some races you expect to be good turn out dull (like Spa this year), but sometimes you get a race that turns out to be thrilling for no apparent reason.

Hopefully with the championship stakes what they are, there will be pleanty of tears and mistakes to come yet.
    Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

I like starting at the back and finishing in front, much more satisfying.
      Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

It was cracking. I've been a big admirer of Alonso making a fight of this championship, but Vettel's performance in this race was astounding. He drove the first 20 laps with a broken front wing but still got up to 12th, then pitted an extra time to fix it which sent him back to the rear of the field.

Great performance from Raikonen and Lotus though. I loved his radio responses every time his team sent him information or advice.

Comment

Literally thought this thread was going to be about your family doctor of Middle-Eastern extraction.

Comment

Working...
          X