• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should we eat more guinea pig?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phillip Schofield upsets animal lovers by eating guinea pig - Telegraph

Was he right or wrong? Will his personal safety now be at risk?

Last time I bought a guinea pig I had a shock at the till. How can you charge £5 for a guinea pig? Or is that inflation?

<waits for Pogle>
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      <waits for Pogle>
      Are you sure Pogle is not waiting outside Schofield's house with a firebomb?

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
        Are you sure Pogle is not waiting outside Schofield's house with a knife and fork?
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Nom nom nom

Comment

The Shibden Mill Inn in Halifax used to advertise Guinea Pig nights for years and as a kid I was desperate to go but moved away from the area. Imagine my dissapointment and shame when I came back and reaised that they didn't actually serve Guinea Pig. The people were the guinea pigs for the chef to try new dishes on.... How embarrasing
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              I can eat more than most people, but why are you calling me guinea pig?

Armadillo.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Nom nom nom

Naked guinea pigs sunbathing
                "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                  Naked guinea pigs sunbathing
                  that one second from the right looks like a saucy little minx

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)
                  ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                    that one second from the right looks like a saucy little minx

Just realised the one on the far left has another one under him. Is he humping her? Or is it sodomy?

Pyromaniac guinea pig sodomy; every day a new perversion on CUK.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X