• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Kill your television

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kill your television

Dross advert dross advert dross advert dross. Half of the adverts seem to be for new ways to bombard my consciousness with dross and adverts. Do people really watch this tulip?

Is there anything worth watching on this evening?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Dross advert dross advert dross advert dross. Half of the adverts seem to be for new ways to bombard my consciousness with dross and adverts. Do people really watch this tulip?

ITV2 Land of the Lost. Got that lass of Brooky with the big bangers.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

I can't watch ITV. I find the constant interruption by people trying to sell me more televisions and iThings too annoying.

I have a book, I will read that.
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I can't watch ITV. I find the constant interruption by people trying to sell me more televisions and iThings too annoying.

I have a book, I will read that.

[1] grot mag
        [2] wank my balls flat

Comment

you're clearly trying to

There other activities apart from watching the TV
          Alternatively, just sky+ everything and don't watch live
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            you're clearly trying to
            I got sucked into the delusion that early stages of the champions league are watchable without being in the pub getting pissed with your mates.

Sadly I'm working away so recording it or going to the pub aren't options.

I'm starting to wonder how I ever survived the first 25-30 years of my life.

Comment

I'm starting to wonder how I ever survived the first 25-30 years of my life.
              grot mags

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
                grot mags
                Oddly enough, no. I never got into them. I do remember the knee trembling scenes in Helliconia though.

Comment

Ah yes, drugs and booze. That was it. That must have been how I got here.

Comment

Ah yes, drugs and booze. That was it. That must have been how I got here.
                    never done drugs, but I admit I doubled up on the booze.

you are right about the telly though, it's dire. I have been watch cds of 'the onedin line', 'reilly ace of spies' , monty python and the beverly hillbillies. and catweazel of course

every night the missus tries to cajol me in, so I can tickle her feet while she watches holby or grolby or something, and I tell her me cistolics are 40 over 90, i'll come in when they are down to 20. whatever the f*** cistolics are. ranty rant.

(\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X