• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

i've found a bug in google

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i've found a bug in google

If you do a google image search for 'great tits' it gives you loads of pictures of birds.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    If you do a google image search for 'great tits' it gives you loads of pictures of birds.
    As opposed to pictures of Gordon Brown or Ed Milliband?
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Last edited by KentPhilip; 7 November 2012, 23:08.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
        I found a stray kitten once, so young that its gender wasn't obvious. Not knowing how to sex a kitten, I typed in "sex kitten". There were a lot of results.
        Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

I'm an avid collector of large porcelain vases and eagerly await each payday to find suitable ewers with which to decorate my living room.
          Imagine my surprise when I typed "Big Jugs Monthly" into google.......
          Blood in your poo

Comment

Imagine my shock when I typed in "massive cock" and got a picture of an outsized chicken.

Edit: Oh, that's where this thread started. KUATB.

Comment

I too have found a bug in Google. A few months back I was searching for useful information about contracting in the UK, and instead of what I had been expecting Google took me to a forum full of know-nothing twunts that dispensed no useful advice whatsoever, but instead just repeated the phrase "use the ******* seach button" on an endless loop!

Comment

Originally posted by Gentile View Post
                A few months back I was searching for useful information about contracting in the UK, and instead of what I had been expecting Google took me to a forum full of know-nothing twunts that dispensed no useful advice whatsoever
                Have you got a link? It sounds better than this one.

Comment

Working...
                X