• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Breaking news - Obama wins!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Breaking news - Obama wins!

<placeholder>

Well one of us has to be right
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    <placeholder>

Well one of us has to be right
    It was never going to be atw was it.
    merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

I didn't like that Mitt Romney guy or some of his questionable actions, thank goodness Obama won.

Comment

Gr8 stuff this result has been gr8 for my stock portfolio, Asian stocks up like a rocket...

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Didn't really care who won. The big exciting news news for me is they'll soon shut up about it all for 2 years till the next campaign kicks off. Woop!

Comment

My thoughts are whether he can actually do anything this term.

The republicans seem to have the power even when unelected, and Isreal still holds treaty power.

I'm glad romney didn't win, and I'm sure Iran are too .

Comment

Seems like a case of better the you know
              In Scooter we trust

Comment

It'll be lights out for the Republicans if the bible thumpers stop voting for them cause ain't no blacks or latinos are.
                McCoy: "Medical men are trained in logic."
                Spock: "Trained? Judging from you, I would have guessed it was trial and error."

Comment

Good news for Big Bird.
                  Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by lilelvis2000 View Post
                    It'll be lights out for the Republicans if the bible thumpers stop voting for them cause ain't no blacks or latinos are.
                    They can tick whatever liberal boxes they want as long as they are happy with not having jobs.
                    Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Working...
                    X