• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Brussels Hotel...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brussels Hotel...

This effing Hotel has more screaming kids than a Jimmy Savile gang-bang...

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Have you checked your flies?

Comment

Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
        Have you tried bleeding the radiators?
        U can't bleed electric storage heaters....

Comment

U can't bleed electric storage heaters....
          Find another hotel then.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
            Find another hostel then.
            FTFY
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

This place is alright, but not very close to Grand Place and so on. Easy for the eurostar though;

Home | beManossites/all/themes/bemanos

There's a big restaurant opposite the Gare du Midi that does good oysters.

Comment

Still hung over?

Comment

Originally posted by expat View Post
                  Still hung over?
                  Well kind of! No headache, feel ok but a bit slow, like NLUK's normal speed..

I'm next to Grote Markt, so location is good, 99 euro a night but think orange walls, missing curtain hooks still smells of smoke. It's generally clean tho, shower works and bog flushes, what else is there unless you are sasguru?

Its fine for one more night, the beauty of Brussels is it's so alive, only come back here to kip really. I'm not in Bolton anymore....

Love it here tho - didn't expect too, Belgium = boring I thought but it's ace!

Comment

Well kind of! No headache, feel ok but a bit slow, like NLUK's normal speed..

I'm next to Grote Markt, so location is good, 99 euro a night but think orange walls, missing curtain hooks still smells of smoke. It's generally clean tho, shower works and bog flushes, what else is there unless you are sasguru?

Its fine for one more night, the beauty of Brussels is it's so alive, only come back here to kip really. I'm not in Bolton anymore....

Love it here tho - didn't expect too, Belgium = boring I thought but it's ace!
                    Belgium does indeed have some very nice places. Antwerp is quite cool too. Bruges is nice, but touristy.

Comment

Working...
                    X