• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Bl**** Cyclists !!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bl**** Cyclists !!

To mad to talk...grrrrrrr...i'll come back to you all....

Too mad to spell too.

Comment

Oh dear. What have you gone and done?

Comment

a white Vauxhall Astra car.

Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
          That's what he gets for flying the bloody Union Flag upside down!

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Worse than that;
            a woman driving a white Vauxhall Astra van
            I think this fits in the category of 'Weapons of Mass Destruction'.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Today I got cut up by 3 cars and 6 pedestrians. A fairly average day. Of course by process of extrapolation it means that all cars should be banned from the roads. Nearly killing an Olympian too.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Today I got cut up by 3 cars and 6 pedestrians. A fairly average day. Of course by process of extrapolation it means that all cars should be banned from the roads. Nearly killing an Olympian too.
                Noooooo! At this rate of elimination, those of us that survive will be left over to win the medals!
                And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                  This may jinx it, but the commute has been very quiet of late. Considering it's 16 miles each way and includes Hammersmith, Kensington and Hyde Park Corner the scope for muppetry is considerable.

Have seen a few close calls for other people recently, but nothing affecting me directly.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

I cycled to Bristol Airport the other day, a good 23 miles on the A38. I then of course had to cycle back a couple of days later.

I'll not be doing it again.

Comment

Working...
                    X