• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

AKM assessment time....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AKM assessment time....

The crap we go through to get in front of the interviewers.

Any tips? Other than to say balls to it and hibernate until the prime hunting season in January?

AKM or IKM ?? I had to give a IKM one recently and boy it sure was tough. However, it was multiple choice and by adopting a clever strategy you can get a good percentile.
    Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

My mistake, IKM.

Got 80%, and the agent will post the results over to me.

I like this - all good supporting info to email over to any agent who I would like to take me seriously

Not so sure about the location of the permie roles, but worth it for a free report on my testing expertise.

Comment

Wot is an IKM?
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          Wot is an IKM?
          IKM : Assessments, Testing, Training, Recruitment, Certification

American crap, but interesting...... in a way!!

Comment

Had one of these years ago. Agent said that I needed to do it as a part of an application, I got 96%. The agent then said that he did not actually have a client and had not meant that (despite it being exactly what he said) and he would send the test result out to various potential clients and I heard nothing back.
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Working...
            X