• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

So why is this news?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So why is this news?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5102528.stm

We already know Bush said they want to close Gitmo...he has already said they will send people home who dont pose a risk YET the BBC is reporting this like its the second coming of sliced bread???

And besides, they could closed Gitmo and just move all them evil terrorists to one of them secret CIA prisons in Poland and no one would be any wiser!

Mailman

So why is this news?

Originally posted by Mailman
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/5102528.stm

We already know Bush said they want to close Gitmo...he has already said they will send people home who dont pose a risk YET the BBC is reporting this like its the second coming of sliced bread???

And besides, they could closed Gitmo and just move all them evil terrorists to one of them secret CIA prisons in Poland and no one would be any wiser!

Mailman
    Ermmmm

because it isn't ?
    I don't know my arse from an hole in the ground

Comment

Errrm because it isnt what? A box of apples? A couple banana's? What?

Mailman

Comment

Mailman
        Gingham dress.

hth

Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
        threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

Mailman
          Sorry, I think he meant because it isn't news OK ???

But since you've tried to riducule him (not difficult as he's admitted he doest know his arse from a hole in the ground) I would like to politely point you in the direction of the Time sheets thread

Originally posted by supremepods
          I've stayed quiet for long enough on this one and here comes my CUK ritual suicide....

Mailman you really are a big fucking cunt.

What makes you think you earn so much more than everybody else? especially as you do indeed spend more time posting than coding - though probably less time than you spend wanking. You TWAT
          and the CUK village idiot position is now filled thread...

Originally posted by supremepods
          Buddy ???

Are you still here Mailman you fucking idiot ?

If you really did have any money you wouldn't be waiting around for a price crash you'd just be getting on with it like the rest of us. As for preying for Terrorist attacks ? Really - you've just showed yourself up for the twat that you are.
          Last edited by supremepods; 22 June 2006, 10:59.

Comment

Working...
          X