• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When is violence acceptable?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When is violence acceptable?

Husband who beat wife's lover freed after she finally admits affair - Telegraph

So if I go home now and Mrs BP having it off I am allowed to beat the sh1t out of him/her?

Surely violence is wrong - this guy should have argued it out with his wife?

Of course violence is okay is it is MF on disabled kids.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

So if I go home now and Mrs BP having it off I am allowed to beat the sh1t out of him/her?

How long have you been married and you're still not sure?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

The initiation of force is immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Are you not sure whether Mrs BP is a him/her?
        Let us not forget EU open doors immigration benefits IT contractors more than anyone

Comment

Mr Child denied the accusation, insisting his friend got the wrong end of the stick and that he and Lindsay had accidentally "fallen" onto a bed while he comforted her

Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

to be fair if the guy's smashing his mates wife he deserve's what he gets!

imo if the person doing the nobbing knows someone is married then they should accept the risk that if they are discovered then a slap may be administered and can't go crying to mummy/police

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
              In all circumstances?
              The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
                In all circumstances?
                Yes.

Comment

And also a wise policy for a short little hobbit like yourself.
                  Hard Brexit now!
                  #prayfornodeal

Comment

Yes.
                    Interesting. So if you went to work in the morning and squatters found an unlocked window and moved into your house, you wouldn't condone the use of force, either by yourself or by bailiffs or other law enforcement officials to remove them?
                    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Working...
                    X