• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boom rejected

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boom rejected

Offered 3 month extension, in PSR, subject to new rules, stipulating I must offer up my anus for investigation on demand.

Have refused and acccepted longer role in Laaaandan, which is more hassle, as it is stay away, but less Anal probing as it is private sector.

Anyone else in a similar position - Turning down PSR extensions?

Originally posted by Old Hack View Post
    Offered 3 month extension, in PSR, subject to new rules, stipulating I must offer up my anus for investigation on demand.
    where is HAB when you need him?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Have refused and acccepted longer role in Laaaandan, which is more hassle, as it is stay away, but less Anal probing as it is private sector.

Anyone else in a similar position - Turning down PSR extensions?
      Are you taking the camper van with you to Laaandan town ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Are you taking the camper van with you to Laaandan town ?
        Well, we have a couple of houses sarf of the river and we've already served notice on a tenant today, as it happens, so until Feb 13th, it could be hotels, friends spare rooms or the campervan. I know of a web site which shows some good wild camp spots in laaandan taaan.

I can never bore of speaking very poor laandan speak.

Comment

Well, we have a couple of houses sarf of the river and we've already served notice on a tenant today, as it happens, so until Feb 13th, it could be hotels, friends spare rooms or the campervan. I know of a web site which shows some good wild camp spots in laaandan taaan.

I can never bore of speaking very poor laandan speak.
          Older camper vans have been caught out by the low pollution zone inside M25 or whatever it's called.
          The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

Originally posted by speling bee View Post
            Older camper vans have been caught out by the low pollution zone inside M25 or whatever it's called.
            LEZ, yes, you're right. This thing is brand spanking tho, from April 2012, so it's fine. If a tad large. The only things that would stop me is daytime parking, and it's size.

I believe I'll probably spend time at friends and hotels intil Feb.

Comment

LEZ, yes, you're right. This thing is brand spanking tho, from April 2012, so it's fine. If a tad large. The only things that would stop me is daytime parking, and it's size.

I believe I'll probably spend time at friends and hotels intil Feb.
              and of course join us for cuk drinks in Landaan
              "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by norrahe View Post
                and of course join us for cuk drinks in Landaan
                I'd be delighted to.

The agency have actually just come back to me stating that the PSO I work for (until next Friday) are willing to amend the contract to allow substitution, without caveat, and add additional IR35 friendly clauses. It's a bit stable door bolting me thinks.

When I asked how many had signed the new T&C's, she said 4 or 5...

Looks like the seniors are starting to realise just how much this is going to affect them.

More news, was that HMRC want a head count in April of how many numbers fit into Low/Medium/High risk categories from the Business Entity Tests contractors have taken, and refused to elaborate what they want from the agencies after April.

Heady days indeed...

Comment

Working...
                X