• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should make some here happy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Should make some here happy

No more Bob a job
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

When do they start giving us aid then?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

74. Paul
      50 MINUTES AGO
      Having lived in India for 3 1/2 years until 2010 I have seen both the extreme poverty and amazing wealth.
      India does not need our aid as there is plenty of money in the country. The biggest problem is the corruption and the way the money is easily diverted from its true course. If there was no corruption in India then there would be plenty of money to help it's poorest.

goes to the heart of the problem
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Support will gradually be phased out between now and 2015, saving £200m ($319m), and the UK's focus will then shift to offering technical assistance.
        Was I the only one that nearly fell of my chair laughing at this? Tech assistance we will offer will be run by onshore bobs with a helpdesk in Mumbaia and cost us £200m??? LMFAO. They don't even want the money or help so why do we keep forcing it on them.
        Last edited by northernladuk; 9 November 2012, 11:39.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Harsh decision if you ask me.

How are they going to fund their nuke weapon and space programmes now?

Comment

Originally posted by captainham View Post
            Harsh decision if you ask me.

How are they going to fund their nuke weapon and space programmes now?
            With much cheapness?
            "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              goes to the heart of the problem
              Nearly. They could help their poor people a lot more but that would mean they have less poor people that they can treat like tulip, send down mines, force to drive trucks over dangerous mountain roads ffor a pittance, force to carry stuff around for a cup of rice a day or stuff into call centres after they've paid for the privilege of training and then replace as soon as they have any skills. Basically, India's rich people have no incentive whatsoever to improve the lot of the poor because they use them.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
              X