• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Random fashion question

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Random fashion question

Is it ok to wear a mid purple shirt with a navy suit, or will i look like a colour blind pimp?

I think it would be fine. And remember, socks with sandals is a must.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Scoi View Post
      Is it ok to wear a mid purple shirt with a navy suit, or will i look like a colour blind pimp?
      yer hoes givin today bro?
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It seems my fears are true and also have to admit that Mrs. S may well be correct this time. The wisdom of CUK has spoken.

Comment

Originally posted by Scoi View Post
          Never! Next!
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Mid purple shirt looks very nice and awesome!!

Comment

No self respecting bloke should know the answer to this question. I think it's a trick to out the gays here.

Comment

If so you are not the only colour blind blimp. It's what I wore at #2 son's post wedding do.
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

We're currently at 2 against, 1 for, 1 sarcastic no i think and one who just likes the shirt colour. No google images on the combo which could mean its so wrong that no one wants to publish the idea.

Comment

Hello, this is the 1970's calling. Could we have our colour scheme back please.........
                    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X