• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What is your BMI?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is your BMI?

If you have an overweight or not - no matter, you MUST keep your body in a good form!!!Slim body is beautiful and healthy!!! If you have an overweight, you'll get health problems earlier or later...
    But hard diet is not a solution!!! You NEED to combine right (but not insipid!) food and some physical trainig!And one site can help you to get fit! Meal planner, fitness log, unique metabolism calculator and much more useful things will help you to get and keep your best body!!!
    First of all check your BMI (Body Mass Index). It'll show if you are underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese.Free BMI calculator is here: BMI calculatror . It's at the bottom of the page. Get the result, and let FitMD help you to get and keep an excellent body! You can take a trial course.

Post your BMI results in replies.

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum (but health is important...). Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you.

Comment

Domain registered in Panama. I knew they did flags of convieniance for shipping, guess they do it for domain names as well now
      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Threaded, this spam is obviously aimed at you.

Comment

Do I need to lose weight?

Comment

Originally posted by realler29
            If you have an overweight or not - no matter, you MUST keep your body in a good form!!!Slim body is beautiful and healthy!!! If you have an overweight, you'll get health problems earlier or later...
            But hard diet is not a solution!!! You NEED to combine right (but not insipid!) food and some physical trainig!And one site can help you to get fit! Meal planner, fitness log, unique metabolism calculator and much more useful things will help you to get and keep your best body!!!
            First of all check your BMI (Body Mass Index). It'll show if you are underweight, normal weight, overweight or obese.Free BMI calculator is here: BMI calculatror . It's at the bottom of the page. Get the result, and let FitMD help you to get and keep an excellent body! You can take a trial course.

Post your BMI results in replies.

2Admin: Sorry if the message doesn't suit your forum (but health is important...). Kindly ask to move it to an appropriate section. Thank you.
            I shall pass this on to MarillionFan, he's a fat fu.cker...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

what do you mean Mordy?

Originally posted by Mordac
              I shall pass this on to MarillionFan, he's a fat fu.cker...

MF is somewhat porcine or he likes ladies who are somewhat porcine?
              Why not?

Comment

mine's 64.

Comment

Good spam post realler29. Not quite as good as someone on here recently pushing Chinese umbrellas, but amusing nonetheless.

For maximum comedy you need to have a product that loosely relates to the board you are spamming though (as seen with the umbrellas). Do you know anything about contracting by the way? If you don't and therefore you don't understand why when a company that sells umbrellas posted a message here it was amusing, then all I can say is trust me - it really was rather funny.

I think, and as PRC1964's post suggests, that you should find an airline/pilot message board and post your BMI stuff there. That would be truly hilarious and would immediately elevate you to the rare and revered status of SWASOH (spammer with a sense of humour).
                  Rule #76: No excuses. Play like a champion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dundeegeorge
                    MF is somewhat porcine or he likes ladies who are somewhat porcine?
                    MF is a porker - I can't speak for his good lady, although we both worked at the same site briefly I never met her. Apologies for the misleading grammar.
                    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
                    X