• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I want to buy something

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to buy something

just because I'm bored and I feel a bit flush these days. Let's say spending money up to ~£1000... and it has to be tangible, not a holiday or a hooker or a mighty drink & drugs fuelled evening.

What do you reckon?

A powerkite

Comment

a 2 day course with aussielong on empowerment and self improvement ?

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
        Careful. I signed up for his online course and it was just some youtube video of bloke with a balaclava on, waggling his worm to Kylie's "I should be so lucky" and yelling "You like that cocknobbler" into a mic.

Dunno if I'll sign up for the advance course yet. Will have a thinky.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveTimes View Post
          Please be reading the requirements and make the necessary needings.

Comment

half the fun is in the anticipation, look around see something you fancy, stalk it for a few weeks get it at the best price or with the best story. You will appreciate it more.

I have more fun telling everyone about my eBay bargains than my expensive purchases. I buy a car for a reasonable price people get so excited, I buy a washing machine or water softener for 99p I get excited.

If its truly luxury money pick something that makes you smile every day, we have an automatic tap in the dowstairs loo, everytime i use it I remember teaching the 5 year old my wife minds to say abracadabra so it worked. Or the signs we made for the kids rooms etc.

what will you touch every day and smile? Art, fine furniture, cool toys - all good.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Cannondale Synapse 5 105 Compact 2013 Road Bike | Evans Cycles
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                Careful. I signed up for his online course and it was just some youtube video of bloke with a balaclava on, waggling his worm to Kylie's "I should be so lucky" and yelling "You like that cocknobbler" into a mic.

Dunno if I'll sign up for the advance course yet. Will have a thinky.
                He made me make that video as my final exam.
                Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

FPV Remote Control Plane setup probably comes in ~£600 for everything

Comment

Buy one of these: Bladefish 5000 | RED5 Gadget Shop
                    Loads of fun, and it comes in handy if you sink your ship.

England's greatest sailor since Nelson lost the armada.

Comment

Working...
                    X