• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomette

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomette

Previous ClientCo want me back. My previous deliverable is still up and running and they are chuffed.

Something came up on the main ERP project and need someone to do some data analysis and as I know the systems, people and politics, and am still benched it's a win win.

Also some talk about standing up a new project for me to lead at the start of 2013

So to all those who call me out as incompetent, no good, not cut out for contracting etc etc this is for you

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Hurrah - so you won't need to be MF's BPM b1tch after all

Comment

Originally posted by ctdctd View Post
      Hurrah - so you won't need to be MF's BPM b1tch after all
      tulip I owe him a PM

Never was going to be, only giving some advice on BPM stuff. Happy to help out, after all that is what fight club, er I mean CUK is all about innit.

Comment

Jolly good.

Comment

Nice one Suity Liberate that cash!
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Well done Suity , my hero !!
            Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
              Previous ClientCo want me back. My previous deliverable is still up and running and they are chuffed.

Something came up on the main ERP project and need someone to do some data analysis and as I know the systems, people and politics, and am still benched it's a win win.

Also some talk about standing up a new project for me to lead at the start of 2013

So to all those who call me out as incompetent, no good, not cut out for contracting etc etc this is for you

Go Suity. the Samuel L Jackson of contracting !!
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
                Go Suity. the Samuel L Jackson of contracting !!
                Yeah bitch. You're one funky mutha ****a

Comment

Working...
                X