• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stupid Job of the Day...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stupid Job of the Day...

Popped in my Inbox via the increasingly inaccurate Jobserve Alchemy....

If I was Welsh speaking in Cardiff or anywhere in else Sth Wales and not a retard from a village I'd want to capitialise on my USP more than this, even for desktop...

Gemma Scrivener can't be a real name, made up, like Bartleby the Scrivener...

SC Cleared Engineer - based in Cardiff - £14-15ph - Welsh Speaking

My high-profile SC Cleared Engineer who can speak Welsh to provide desktop support.

As the ideal candidate you will have extensive desktop support experience with the ability to speak Welsh. This position requires you to be SC Cleared prior to appointment.

*Please apply for further details by calling Gemma or emailing.*

LocationCardiff, Wales
    IndustryIT
    Duration3 months
    Start DateASAP
    Rate£14 - £15 per hour
    Employment BusinessECS Recruitment Group Ltd
    ContactGemma Scrivener
    EmailContact This Employment Business
    ReferenceJS-SC/WELSH SPEAKING
    Posted Date05/11/2012 17:49:04
    Permalinkhttp://www.jobserve.com/C23bN

Actually reading the spec back there is not one skill that matches me - only that I once (well twice) worked in Swansea - Alchemy is pish....

Comment

Working...
    X