• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The MarillionFan Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The MarillionFan Thread

As I type away at my laptop at the bar, writing up notes from the week, a loud twattish Yank.

He is explaining the rules of American "football" to a group of Australians. He has described is a cross between rugby and football where you have an oval ball and can kick it or throw it. He is now explaining how he dominates opponents when he plays. Until he said he works in a bank and is over for a few days I took no notice.

He is now talking about Skype..... I shall report back through the night.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    As I type away at my laptop at the bar, writing up notes from the week, a loud twattish Yank.

He is explaining the rules of American "football" to a group of Australians. He has described is a cross between rugby and football where you have an oval ball and can kick it or throw it. He is now explaining how he dominates opponents when he plays. Until he said he works in a bank and is over for a few days I took no notice.

He is now talking about Skype..... I shall report back through the night.
    You fell asleep didn't you

That's the problem with pretending to be in America.

You're benched, admit it. And this BPM role is a rouse.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
      You fell asleep didn't you

That's the problem with pretending to be in America.

You're benched, admit it. And this BPM role is a rouse.
      I did! Shiiiiiite!

I've just woken up and it's 12.30. FFS!!!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
        I did! Shiiiiiite!

I've just woken up and it's 12.30. FFS!!!
        Sure sure
        Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
        X