• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Silly Cow

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Silly Cow

People who write in, or for, the Daily Mail are sometimes real ******* idiots and if they're expecting sympathy from their experiences are obviously first class morons

(I believe that one or more Daily Mail correspondents actually reads this site as the amount of times that something has either been posted or written here appears a short while there is seriously too often to be coincidence)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I thought she had a point. People in the country know absolutely nothing about the country, they just like to pretend they do.
    Cats are evil.

Comment

She went out of her way to be as obnoxious as possible - then is suprised she is hated. Shounds like the average cuk poster.

Comment

I suspect this is a spoof article.

Comment

As per the custom in these parts of the world to leave a jelly on the doorstep of those of whom one disapproves, I'd be tempted to leave her a knickerbocker glory in the biggest sundae glass I could get my hands on such is the antipathy I feel towards this ghastly woman.

Comment

Originally posted by KentPhilip View Post
            I suspect this is a spoof article.
            Nah that's real. It's just she only understands one way of life. No wonder everyone hated her
            What happens in General, stays in General.
            You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

She writes another article in that edition which is also pretty damn tulip, and she calls herself a journalist. I particularly just love these pretentious (read obnoxious) comments:

Before the talk, I mingled among the mums, who had paid up to £75 each to be here, desperately trying to hide my name badge under my Prada bowling bag.
              I said that writing about my life had pretty much ruined it: I had to move house due to people just turning up in my hallway, and even family members no longer spoke to me.
              They might just as well don a burka, and shuffle, so narrow is their vision.
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Working...
              X