• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Let's help SAS write his book!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's help SAS write his book!

Apparently he's stuck on the first sentence. I'm sure a few bits of input fron the forum will soon get the story going.
    One post = 1 sentence.

"The sun was shining as I descended the stairs to the Wandsworth recycling centre."
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

There was a cretin pushing bottles into the bottle bank. "Out of my way you cretin" I said, barely concealing my contempt.

Comment

Originally posted by MrMark View Post
      "The sun was shining as I descended the stairs to the Wandsworth recycling centre."
      I was sure the Gimp suit would protect me from the worst of the mess.
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

That is when I realised ... I was the worst of the mess!
        "He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Originally posted by MyUserName View Post
          That is when I realised ... I was the worst of the mess!
          But at least I had finally been released.

Comment

Should be 'Once upon a time..' to start cos it will be a fairy story like all the others...

Comment

The body of the prostitute from last night had been cut into six pieces, wrapped tightly in black bin bags and wrapped with masking tape. The pieces were stacked neatly on the back seat of the GT86.
              When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

This novel is in a tailspin. It sems that the good burghers of CUK are no better at it than the author himself and his writer's block.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                  There was a pleb pushing bottles into the bottle bank. "Out of my way you cretin" I said, barely concealing my contempt.
                  FTFY

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    FTFY
                    Good work Alexei. I think that adds a little more colour.

Comment

Working...
                    X