• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Abu Qatada wins appeal

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Abu Qatada wins appeal

Eff me, hope this tw@t gets whats due to him somehow and the sooner we abandon HRA the better - replace it with a moral code but this is taking the piss...

BBC News - Abu Qatada wins appeal against deportation

Originally posted by stek View Post
    Eff me, hope this tw@t gets whats due to him somehow and the sooner we abandon HRA the better - replace it with a moral code but this is taking the piss...

BBC News - Abu Qatada wins appeal against deportation
    AFAIAA the SIAC has nothing to do with the HRA.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
      AFAIAA the SIAC has nothing to do with the HRA.
      That's true it's a UK thing - I 'Jumped to Conclusions' again! Office Space.....

Comment

As soon as they mentioned the evidence was obtained under torture, it seemed unlikely they were going to deport him.

Shame really I would have loved to have seen him deported
        In Scooter we trust

Comment

Who is paying for his lawyers? Taxpayers most likely

Comment

And his house and benefits no doubt
            In Scooter we trust

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Who is paying for his lawyers? Taxpayers most likely
              I just heard his lawyer on the radio and I have to say I have never heard such a weak simpering pathetic person in my life
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                I just heard his lawyer on the radio and I have to say I have never heard such a weak simpering pathetic person in my life
                He makes more in an hour than you spend in a month.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  He makes more in an hour than you spend in a month.
                  To pay for his sex change? Although it says his lawyer is some chap called Edward Fitzgerald and his solicitor is called Gareth Pierce (Pierce Fitzgerald anyone?) although it could have been some called Professor Beverley Milton-Edwards but whomever it was, it was absolutely pathetic

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Can't someone have a quiet word with Mossad?
                    You just did

Comment

Working...
                    X