PDA

View Full Version : Question for sasguru

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 09:52
Are we getting more stupid? Researchers claim we no longer need intelligence to survive | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231924/Are-getting-stupid-Researchers-claim-longer-need-intelligence-survive.html)

:rolleyes:

sasguru
13th November 2012, 10:01
Are we getting more stupid? Researchers claim we no longer need intelligence to survive | Mail Online (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231924/Are-getting-stupid-Researchers-claim-longer-need-intelligence-survive.html)

:rolleyes:

Well there's something called regression to the mean, so your kids ought to be more intelligent than you.
On the other hand you claim to be rich, and it's well known that being thick and rich is the best condition a human can achieve in life.

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 10:06
On the other hand you claim to be rich, and it's well known that being thick and rich is the best condition a human can achieve in life.

I'm there!

:banana:

shaunbhoy
13th November 2012, 10:52
it's well known that being thick and rich is the best condition a human can achieve in life.

How about ticking both of those boxes AND being the proud owner of both a virtual Hyabusa and an eco-shed?

:laugh

Bunk
13th November 2012, 11:13
How about ticking both of those boxes AND being the proud owner of both a virtual Hyabusa and an eco-shed?

Living the dream :smokin

sasguru
13th November 2012, 11:17

I have neither of those now :mad:

shaunbhoy
13th November 2012, 11:32

But at least you have your new car.................

http://o.aolcdn.com/commerce/images/CAC30SMC011A0101_Regular.jpg

:wink

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 11:50

You still have all your friends, so don't be sad.

sasguru
13th November 2012, 11:53
You still have all your friends, so don't be sad.

That's true. I bet my friends are nicer and more interesting than than yours, too :laugh:laugh

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 11:54
That's true. I bet my friends are nicer and more interesting than than yours, too :laugh:laugh

Well seeing as you're my only friend, that must be true.

AtW
13th November 2012, 12:07
sasguru is driving imaginary Honda now.

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 12:11

No, he bought a Subaru. There was a thread about it recently.

AtW
13th November 2012, 12:14
No, he bought a Subaru. There was a thread about it recently.

This is the only way he could go to Infinity and beyond :laugh

shaunbhoy
13th November 2012, 12:16

Can that be anywhere near as satisfying as your imaginary girlfriends?

:tongue

dogzilla
13th November 2012, 15:36
Can you lot stop ******* riding sasguru's ******* dick all day long?

I've not been on this forum long and all I ******* see is peanuts going on about sasguru.

I couldn't give a toss what he claims or has, I've never been the jealous type, but the lot of you going on about him all ******* day is getting tiresome.

Stop sucking him off and ignore him, or shut the **** up. It's getting boring now.

Bunk
13th November 2012, 15:39
I've not been on this forum long

June 2007? Long enough :eyes

AtW
13th November 2012, 15:39
I couldn't give a toss what he claims or has, I've never been the jealous type, but the lot of you going on about him all ******* day is getting tiresome.

Tell me about it - ever since I've joined this forum in 1984 all I could hear about - sasguru this, or sasguru that - ****ing stop it already! :mad

SupremeSpod
13th November 2012, 15:41
Can that be anywhere near as satisfying as your imaginary girlfriends?

:tongue

He's got a real one now. Gentile doesn't know it yet but AtW is using the full power of SKA to track her down.

The current estimate for finding her address is 6 months.

If he used Companies House he'd find her in 2 minutes but he suffers from "not invented here" syndrome...

fullyautomatix
13th November 2012, 15:42
Tell me about it - ever since I've joined this forum in 1984 all I could hear about - sasguru this, or sasguru that - ****ing stop it already! :mad

I agree. I am very jealous that he gets so much attention from every member on the forum. Some people login to the forum just to check up on what SAS has been upto that day.

AtW
13th November 2012, 15:42
He's got a real one now. Gentile doesn't know it yet but AtW is using the full power of SKA to track her down.

The current estimate for finding her address is 6 months.

If he used Companies House he'd find her in 2 minutes but he suffers from "not invented here" syndrome...

I thought the solicitor advised you to remain silent? :eyes

SupremeSpod
13th November 2012, 15:44
I thought the solicitor advised you to remain silent? :eyes

Not really your strong point, thinking, is it?

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 15:52

I've not been on this forum long and all I ******* see is peanuts going on about sasguru.

Stop sucking him off and ignore him, or shut the **** up. It's getting boring now.

Go on, treat yourself.

Design your own t-shirt - Create custom t-shirts | Spreadshirt (http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/design-your-own-t-shirt-C59/product/107522308/view/1/sb/l)

d000hg
13th November 2012, 16:14

Stop sucking him off and ignore him, or shut the **** up. It's getting boring now.When has anyone ever posted anything nice about him? You seem rather confused.

original PM
13th November 2012, 16:39
fook me ass guru how many sockies do you have?

TestMangler
13th November 2012, 16:44
Not really your strong point, thinking, is it?

Punish him for me Errol. Do it today !!

AtW
13th November 2012, 16:52
Punish him for me Errol. Do it today !!

You're on thin ******* ice my pedigree chum, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, **** off.

TestMangler
13th November 2012, 16:59
You're on thin ******* ice my pedigree chum, and I shall be under it when it breaks. Now, **** off.

D'you like a dog fight AtW ?

AtW
13th November 2012, 17:02
D'you like a dog fight AtW ?

No, I am too gentle for it.

HTH

sasguru
13th November 2012, 17:04

I agree. I am very jealous that he gets so much attention from every member on the forum. Some people login to the forum just to check up on what SAS has been upto that day.

Go on, treat yourself.

Design your own t-shirt - Create custom t-shirts | Spreadshirt (http://www.spreadshirt.co.uk/design-your-own-t-shirt-C59/product/107522308/view/1/sb/l)

When has anyone ever posted anything nice about him? You seem rather confused.

Thanks. Just to keep you updated this afternoon I had a nap and went to Waitrose to get 2 nice crates of red/white for Christmas. Feeling top of the world, thanks for asking :laugh

DimPrawn
13th November 2012, 17:10

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vskHXtPuvBk&feature=related

Well worth a revisit, you chunt.

d000hg
13th November 2012, 17:28
Thanks. Just to keep you updated this afternoon I had a nap and went to Waitrose to get 2 nice crates of red/white for Christmas. Feeling top of the world, thanks for asking :laughDid you take the shiny new motor?

SupremeSpod
13th November 2012, 17:50
Thanks. Just to keep you updated this afternoon I had a nap and went to Waitrose to get 2 nice crates of red/white for Christmas. Feeling top of the world, thanks for asking :laugh

Crates? You ******** peasant!

d000hg
13th November 2012, 18:09
Crates? You ******** peasant!You might be confusing crate and box.

SupremeSpod
13th November 2012, 19:29
You might be confusing crate and box.

Or I may not. Wine by the case. Brown ale by the crate.

AtW
13th November 2012, 19:31
In sasguru's case it's whiskey by the barrel...

doodab
13th November 2012, 20:02

I can recommend Früh kolsch (winks at Chef) and Fransiskaner if your local one has them. Their own brand weissbeir isn't bad either if you like that sort of thing.

d000hg
13th November 2012, 20:09
Or I may not. Wine by the case. Brown ale by the crate.Nah. It's just that you're a lush who buys Tesco Merlot by the 3 litre box and you got a bit confused.

sasguru
13th November 2012, 20:24
Did you take the shiny new motor?

Did indeed. There was just enough space for the crates* as well.

*Us aristos call 12 bottles of wine crates. It's a nod to the plebs.

sasguru
13th November 2012, 20:32
I can recommend Früh kolsch (winks at Chef) and Fransiskaner if your local one has them. Their own brand weissbeir isn't bad either if you like that sort of thing.

Nah, not funny. Don't try too hard. Although I like any sort of Kolsch usually.

d000hg
13th November 2012, 21:25
Did indeed. There was just enough space for the crates* as well.

*Us aristos call 12 bottles of wine crates. It's a nod to the plebs.I dread to think how he'll view the fact my wine is delivered in a cardboard box by a working class person in a van.

mudskipper
13th November 2012, 21:27
I dread to think how he'll view the fact my wine is delivered in a cardboard box by a working class person in a van.

http://mummybigbum.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/cardboardeaux.jpeg?w=600

darmstadt
13th November 2012, 21:38

the trouble is Früh Kölsch doesn't really travel all that well. The best I've ever had it as at one of their two Brauhäuser in Köln, the one in the Severinsviertel but you want to try is Pfäffgen (http://www.paeffgen-koelsch.de/). Mmmm, Kölsch:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/a/a7/Gaffel_Koelsch_Kranz.jpg/220px-Gaffel_Koelsch_Kranz.jpg

SupremeSpod
14th November 2012, 07:53
I dread to think how he'll view the fact my wine is delivered in a cardboard box by a working class person in a van.

The same way that you'll view the fact that my wine gets delivered by the secretary of our wine club.

How nice.