• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Racist Card played too many times?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Racist Card played too many times?

Hope so...

BBC Sport - Mark Clattenburg: Police drop investigation into referee

just because there is no evidence, no victims, no allegations and no inquiry doesn't mean it did not happen.
    racism is an evil, so the fact that it's even in the newspaper means that the referee should be hung. and not by his neck

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

I don't know what the World is coming to, are there no Fuzzy-wuzzies left who will do it doggie-style for a potato? Seems not...

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
        I don't know what the World is coming to, are there no Fuzzy-wuzzies left who will do it doggie-style for a potato? Seems not...
        you want to come round my street mate.

there's a potato shortage

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
          you want to come round my street mate.

there's a potato shortage

Reminds of my first night in Scotland, 1994........

Him: We're having a Ceilidh tonight, lots of drink, and lot's of lovemaking....

Me: Excellent! Who's going?

Him: Just the two of us.....

Comment

Chelsea, pot, kettle. I liked the comment from club chairman Bruce Buck:

Asked whether the referee might have used the phrase 'I don't give a monkey's...", Buck confessed he was not familiar with the expression.
            Like ****
            Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I'm just waiting to be called a 'White Anglo Saxon Protestant.'
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                Reminds of my first night in Scotland, 1994........

Him: We're having a Ceilidh tonight, lots of drink, and lot's of lovemaking....

Me: Excellent! Who's going?

Him: Just the two of us.....
                reminds me of my first gig at the BBC

Jimmy S - 'looking forward to the orgy tonight'
                Gary G 'ooh yes. just love sh@gging 28 year olds'
                EO -'whats so special about 28 year olds'
                Jimmy S - 'they are so innocent and sexy'
                Gary G - 'and there are twenty of them'

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Chelsea, pot, kettle. I liked the comment from club chairman Bruce Buck:

Like ****
                  Bit like the Russian racist fans throwing a banana on the pitch at Chris Samba I think, the Russkiy Footy head said 'Oh yeah, that's just a Russian Language thing, to get a banana means you failed an exam, just were just saying he'd not played well...' - funny how none of my Russian friends heard that one and thanks to Soviet language standards, not much in the way of dialect or accent in the former CCCP....

Comment

Chelsea actually have a history of this, reporting officials, about 3-4 times and they've either been found wrong or have dropped it before it went any further.

Comment

Working...
                    X