• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Should I tell my friend about what his wife is up to?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They are not separated yet - though it is inevitable.

I don't like secrets - I feel I have betrayed him by keeping quiet. I don't know how I can face him again.

He is a project manager on a building site - gets into a least a fight a day. I am not too worried about her - she can handle herself. But I am a bit concerned that he will hospitalize whoever the text message was intended for.
    Yes
    25.00%
    No
    42.86%
    It's all a figment of my imagination (including the friend bit)
    32.14%
    he is too busy with andyw's mum to care.
    0.00%

It was an accident, forget about it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I don't like secrets - I feel I have betrayed him by keeping quiet. I don't know how I can face him again.

He is a project manager on a building site - gets into a least a fight a day. I am not too worried about her - she can handle herself. But I am a bit concerned that he will hospitalize whoever the text message was intended for.
      Store the piccie on your PC, wipe the message from your phone, shag his wife and then keep your gob shut.

Or has this catholicism thing given you a guilt complex?
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Dont you have something else to do with your time ? Like working, spending time with family etc etc ?
        Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

Dont you have something else to do with your time ? Like working, spending time with family etc etc ?
          So I am not allowed any friends atall?

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post

I missed 'shagging that bird who sent him naughty piccies' in that list.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Spill the beans on here.

Comment

If it was Mrs BP I would want to know.

I don't care who she has sex with. But if she has an affair I will kill her. Its the same from her to me.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

I'd be slightly more concerned that he might hospitalise the bearer of bad news. And for that reason I would keep quiet.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Seriously, keep your nose out. No one will thankyou one way or the other. Delete the msg from your phone and if anyone ever asks say "Eh? What? I never received any piccies???".

Then get on with having a life of your own.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Working...
                    X