PDA

View Full Version : Not Arsed this week

NorthWestPerm2Contr
14th November 2012, 10:54
Last break I had was December Last year. Next one will be June next year...... Starting to lose the will to work. Building work at home making life even worse and costing a bomb. Does anybody go through periods of just not doing anything at work - even when there is plenty to do.

eek
14th November 2012, 10:59
Last break I had was December Last year. Next one will be June next year...... Starting to lose the will to work. Building work at home making life even worse and costing a bomb. Does anybody go through periods of just not doing anything at work - even when there is plenty to do.

No because I'm professional.

Halo Jones
14th November 2012, 10:59

Does CUK posting time count?

NorthWestPerm2Contr
14th November 2012, 11:03
Does CUK posting time count?

Well I guess I am invoicing for time so it does kind of.....

Robinho
14th November 2012, 11:21
Call yourself a contractor? :rolleyes:

northernladuk
14th November 2012, 12:01
Hand your notice in and get a new gig. Change is as good as a break.

NorthWestPerm2Contr
14th November 2012, 12:03
Hand your notice in and get a new gig. Change is as good as a break.

:tantrum:

THERE IS NO NOTICE PERIOD IN RADBROKE HALL CONTRACTS!

Old Hack
14th November 2012, 12:05

There is. Look under Ltd company folding and you have an immediate out.

Should add I did this a few years back when some Perm PM numpty said he'd hold me to contract when I resigned after he'd been a bit of a chunt. Cost £300 to do it, I claimed £20400 tax free out of the ltd and walked. Then cost me another £200 odd to set up new co. Well orth it.

northernladuk
14th November 2012, 12:06

Doesn't stop you negotiating an exit. You are a business you know and I don't know anyone that has more experience in this area:eyes

NorthWestPerm2Contr
14th November 2012, 12:39
Doesn't stop you negotiating an exit. You are a business you know and I don't know anyone that has more experience in this area:eyes

:yay: