• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Notes from retirement - Part 2

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Notes from retirement - Part 2

Had a nice day today: motored up to Rottingdean in the GT, had an excellent pub lunch with my mate, we played a round of miniature golf on the cliffs overlooking the sea, it was bright, clear, crisp and bracing. I do like the South Coast on a non-weekend, sunny day.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Had a nice day today: motored up to Rottingdean in the GT, had an excellent pub lunch with my mate, we played a round of miniature golf on the cliffs overlooking the sea, it was bright, clear, crisp and bracing. I do like the South Coast on a non-weekend, sunny day.
    If only everybody was as successful as you matey!

The world would have been a much better place to live in ...

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
      had an excellent pub lunch with my mate
      Just got the one?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
        Just got the one?
        It's his new car, silly.

Obviously sitting in it munching a pub sandwich.
        Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Working...
        X