• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Facebook's couples pages

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Facebook's couples pages

Anyone considering getting an online divorce over this?

Automatic Facebook couple pages: Nauseating sign of desperation ? The Register

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
    Anyone considering getting an online divorce over this?

Automatic Facebook couple pages: Nauseating sign of desperation ? The Register
    I tulip in their mouths.
    The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

I never did get the whole “declare your relationship on websites thing” those who know me, know I am married to BGG, if I don’t know you then it’s not your business <bah humbug mode off>

I actually got a post on farcebook about a friends couples page, they never sent the page; it was automatically sent, all FB is doing is alienating a large chunk of its users, who will soon get fed up & move on.

It does seem that the younger generation seem to accept this controlling influence of their online presence more than the older (wiser) users, whether that is down to them not knowing otherwise or me being a cynic I don’t know.
      Growing old is mandatory
      Growing up is optional

Comment

I ain't got a Facebook account. I don't like anything about Facebook, from as you say it's control, it's disregard for privacy and mostly incase something I say there comes to bite me in the arse at some later date.

Comment

wdps

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
            I ain't got a Facebook account. I don't like anything about Facebook, from as you say it's control, it's disregard for privacy and mostly incase something I say there comes to bite me in the arse at some later date.
            WHS, although I had to create an account to test some web software I was writing several years ago.

I'm still bombarded almost daily with friend requests and last time I checked my page several months ago there were loads of "you may know these people" mugshots of Americans, but no button to indicate "never heard of this person".
            Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Plus you've not got any mates.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                There is an element of truth in that too.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                  That's why he has online banking.
                  The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

My facebook page is locked down so its basically me and my ex sharing pictures of the kids with respective parents and extended family
                    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                    X