• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Last nights football

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Last nights football

Now granted the tactics of Azerbaijan was shocking when it came to their time wasting (respect at least to Berti Vogts for saying it after the game, but why not do something during!), but the number of chances we fluffed was beyond ridiculous.

Oh and in other news the English got spanked with a wonder goal from Ibrahimovic

So the night wasn't all lost
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
    Now granted the tactics of Azerbaijan was shocking when it came to their time wasting (respect at least to Berti Vogts for saying it after the game, but why not do something during!), but the number of chances we fluffed was beyond ridiculous.

Oh and in other news the English got spanked by Ibrahimovic

So the night wasn't all lost
    FTFY. Wonderful player, horribly conceited, but amazing technique for such a big fella.

Comment

Whatever happened to that bloke who used to hold England's defence together? Was he called Terry something?

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
        Whatever happened to that bloke who used to hold England's defence together? Was he called Terry something?
        Is this the guy?
        £100,000-a-week football star John Terry ignores £60 fine to park in disabled spot | Mail Online

Comment

£100,000 a week? Must be an old story because he'll be on at least double that now.

Comment

Originally posted by Bunk View Post
            £100,000 a week? Must be an old story because he'll be on at least double that now.
            Last updated at 16:12 19 March 2008

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post

Oh and in other news the English got spanked with a wonder goal from Ibrahimovic
              England's game was a friendly. Wales were playing to qualify for the World Cup, and couldn't beat Azer
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                England's game was a friendly. Wales were playing to qualify for the World Cup, and couldn't beat Azer
                Wales?

You think I AM FOOKING WELSH!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

He's an arse but that's got nothing to do with the fact that he was/is England's best centre-back.

Comment

Originally posted by Doggy Styles View Post
                    He's an arse but that's got nothing to do with the fact that he was/is England's best centre-back.
                    He might be the best, but he ain't good enough ...

For some reason I don't read many newspaper reports that Messi is a tweet.

Comment

Working...
                    X