• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm a Celebrity; am I missing something?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm a Celebrity; am I missing something?

I've never seen it but it's got me looking at the Daily Wail every day;

Helen Flanagan and Ashley Roberts are the stars of the shower on I'm A Celebrity...Get Me Out Of Here! | Mail Online
    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Would you?
    But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Media craving WAG stands about in a bikini.

Thrilling TV.

Go on holiday to Spain, there's loads better than that and the weathers better too.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
        Would you?
        Those two birds showering?

Hmm, let me think. Yeah, if they ask nicely. Together. Kneeling down.

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
          If there was the slightest sniff, I'd even wear a gimp mask to save them.
          FTFY
          But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
            FTFY
            That Flanagan bird's got a bloody good body but she looks like a bit of a whinger.

Comment

That Flanagan bird's got a bloody good body but she looks like a bit of a whinger.
              You were asked whether you'd lend her one, not bloody marry her.

Hth

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
                You were asked whether you'd lend her one, not bloody marry her.

Hth
                I suppose so.

Comment

Am not sure what else people expect her to do in that situation. Have seen blokes do a lot more whinging in the same situation. The look great but be a pain in the ass is her job so she isn't doing anything more than anyone would expect lol. People keep voting her in to tasks cause they know she will cry/moan/fail and then give her a hard time for crying/moaning/failing... Bit unfair really.
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    Am not sure what else people expect her to do in that situation. Have seen blokes do a lot more whinging in the same situation. The look great but be a pain in the ass is her job so she isn't doing anything more than anyone would expect lol. People keep voting her in to tasks cause they know she will cry/moan/fail and then give her a hard time for crying/moaning/failing... Bit unfair really.
                    You mean people aren't voting her in to watch her showering?

I understand less and less of this the more explanation I hear.

Comment

Working...
                    X