• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Middle East conflict

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Middle East conflict

Getting a bit naughty over there now. Anyone think this could get properly out of hand? Got a funny feeling.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
    Getting a bit naughty over there now. Anyone think this could get properly out of hand? Got a funny feeling.
    I was in Tel Aviv with work last year.

Felt pretty normal, other than taxi marshalls carrying loaded guns, and sublime evening meals on the med looking at helicopter gunships roving along the coastline.......

Comment

Originally posted by Gruffalo View Post
      I was in Tel Aviv with work last year.

Felt pretty normal, other than taxi marshalls carrying loaded guns, and sublime evening meals on the med looking at helicopter gunships roving along the coastline.......
      That was last year you tit. Do you read the papers?

Comment

That's pre-emptive action to deal with close enemies before bombing Iran into stone age.

HTH

Comment

This should put the mockers on a certain country's quest to join the U.N.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            That's pre-emptive action to deal with close enemies before bombing Iran into stone age.

HTH
            Before you pop your tinfoil hat on, care to put a timeline on that?

Comment

Originally posted by SupremeSpod View Post
              This should put the mockers on a certain country's quest to join the U.N.
              If Palestine was independent then it would have to be classed as war ...

Comment

Blair will sort it out.

Israel is using phosphorus again

"A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Working...
                X