• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boomed.......

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boomed.......

Just got word, 8 months, BOI in Dublin, not the greatest rate but a chance to move slightly out of what do now....

Flight's are ok, bit worried about COL in IE, agent telling me it's cheap, but then he would, so some due diligence in order cos not so long ago Dublin was mega-expensive. Tax implications too.....

Have enough Warchest to turn down, prefer to work tho if it benefits said warchest, sums to do....

But, go me, like I said not the best rate, but more expansive and opportunity to get into banking proper rather than going back to 1960 like with the Coop....

"He's actually ripped" - Jared Padalecki

https://youtu.be/l-PUnsCL590?list=PL...dNeCyi9a&t=615

Comment

Cheers! But now I feel trapped for 8 months - help!!!

Comment

nice one

Comment

Contract boom is a contract boom, have some peanut butter jelly time on me ...

Comment

Originally posted by AJ1982 View Post
            Contract boom is a contract boom, have some peanut butter jelly time on me ...

Cheers! - Are you male or female?!!

Comment

Congrats.
              Never has a man been heard to say on his death bed that he wishes he'd spent more time in the office.

Comment

Dublin! International city, loads of visitors, students, drinking culture.... There are significantly worse places to spend your working week - just ask the Halifax crew!

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
                  Cheers! But now I feel trapped for 8 months - help!!!
                  See it as being only 32 or so weeks and start counting down !
                  Nice one anyway.

Comment

Sweet
                    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Working...
                    X