• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Would the world be a better place if someone precision bomber twitter's servers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would the world be a better place if someone precision bomber twitter's servers

OK, I am but a casual user of the thing, I use it to follow about 50 peeps but never tweet.

In the last few days the thing has erupted into "Zionist pigs" "The Palestinians will destroy Israel" etc tweets and retweets. There has been quite a few about the plight of Gazza?!?!

Now I am not wishing to get into the specifics of the war but after 200 rockets getting fired I can see why they blew the chap up in the car.

Most of these people tweeting are following a fashion conflict with no understanding of the actual issues but they have a platform which is validated by all of the press outlets in the western world.

Lets keep the thing to Lady Gaga's fat arse or shut the damn thing down.

EDIT: bombed not bomber
    Last edited by minestrone; 16 November 2012, 18:37.

Just stop following the irritating ones. And turn off re-tweets... that's the real PITA for me.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Just stop following the irritating ones. And turn off re-tweets... that's the real PITA for me.
      I didn't know you could do that.
      "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
      - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by minestrone View Post
          OK, I am but a casual user of the thing, I use it to follow about 50 peeps but never tweet.

In the last few days the thing has erupted into "Zionist pigs" "The Palestinians will destroy Israel" etc tweets and retweets. There has been quite a few about the plight of Gazza?!?!

Now I am not wishing to get into the specifics of the war but after 200 rockets getting fired I can see why they blew the chap up in the car.

Most of these people tweeting are following a fashion conflict with no understanding of the actual issues but they have a platform which is validated by all of the press outlets in the western world.

I can see that you rely on the BBC for the news.
          Check out the statistics, you will find it is a bit one sided.

B'Tselem - Statistics - Fatalities

Moreover, the current attack on Gaza just happen to be prior to Israel elections; the same scenario as the last one.

Rory Suchet (himself Jewish & son of the ITN news reader) gave a fantastic interview of the Israeli on RT. It exposed the real agenda of the 'war'.

See also

Hypocrisy of slaughter: Israel
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

I personally don't get the "I'm on this side" tulipe that fills the internet any time this kind of thing erupts. "Oh look at this website this will tell you everything you need to know" ramblings.

Comment

Now I am not wishing to get into the specifics of the war but with an Israeli election in the offing I can see why they blew the chap up in the car.

FTFY

Comment

I am sure now that you've offered the definitive analysis of the conflict that Twitter will slowly fade away, having outlived its usefulness.

Either that or you're an idiot.

One of those.
                The material prosperity of a nation is not an abiding possession; the deeds of its people are.

George Frederic Watts

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Postman's_Park

Comment

There has been quite a few about the plight of Gazza?!?!
                  A sad waste of talent and now he's just a laughing stock. Tragic really.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
                    I didn't know you could do that.
                    I found it out only because I heard someone say it. IMO it makes the site 10X less annoying.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X