• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Where are the atheists....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where are the atheists....

and the God-haters who are intelligent. Sorry they do not exist. The Bible says

Psalm 14: 1
    The fool says in his heart,
    "There is no God."
    They are corrupt, their deeds are vile;
    there is no one who does good.

Do you say in your heart there is no God? If you do well then you are the true fool. Seek solace in yourself, in material things, in your so called enlightenment and see where that gets you.
    Sola gratia

Sola fide

Soli Deo gloria

Originally posted by Chico

"There is no God."

Do you say in your heart there is no God? If you do well then you are the true fool. Seek solace in yourself, in material things, in your so called enlightenment and see where that gets you.
    Only good thing Karl Marx ever said "Religion is the opium of the people"

Comment

He was funny though.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn
        He was funny though.

come on now, much of what Karl Marx said was much funnier than the brothers.

Comment

"There is no God."

Well here's conclusive proof that the Bible is wrong. I did something good only the other day.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by SameOldStory
            come on now, much of what Karl Marx said was much funnier than the brothers.
            I dunno one of myGroucho Marx
            "If women dressed for men, the stores wouldn't sell much - just an occasional sun visor"

Dont remember any Chico (Marx) ones? Are there any?

Comment

Originally posted by Hart-floot
              Yes.
              Insanity: repeating the same actions, but expecting different results.
              threadeds website, and here's my blog.

Comment

"There is no God."

I truly believe that there is no God yet I do kind things all the time. Why, just this morning a traffic warden put a ticket on my car and I let her live.

Comment

Sanity clause? How appropriate for chico!!!!

Originally posted by Hart-floot
                  I dunno one of myGroucho Marx
                  "If women dressed for men, the stores wouldn't sell much - just an occasional sun visor"

Chico: Hey, wait, wait. What does this say here? This thing here.
                  Groucho: Oh, that? Oh, that's the usual clause. That's in every contract. That just says uh, it says uh, "If any of the parties participating in this contract is shown not to be in their right mind, the entire agreement is automatically nullified."
                  Chico: Well, I don't know...
                  Groucho: It's all right, that's, that's in every contract. That's, that's what they call a 'sanity clause'.
                  Chico: Ha ha ha ha ha! You can't fool me! There ain't no Sanity Clause!
                  Why not?

Comment

We're over here minding our own business.
                    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                    X