• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Software company but start offline tuition courses

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Software company but start offline tuition courses

Hi all,

I am the owner of a software company (limited company) and mainly I made some project as a contractor.

A month ago I had made a temporally IT tuition classes offline for which I have received the total amount of 330 pounds.

However, i don't know how to put this in my company account since usually my payments are done directly by my client to the company account.

Thanks in advance for your help,

MoonDragon

I believe you can pay cash and cheques into banks over the counter...

Comment

Have you actually tried ringing them to ask? I would be a tad nervous about employing anyone to do training that can't find how to put money in to a bank IMO.
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Working...
      X