• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Stuck here for Thanks Giving

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stuck here for Thanks Giving

Bugger. Office closes down on Thursday / Friday and I'm not flying out until Friday night and cannot change flights.

I'm in the San Diego area, need suggestions for what to do on Thursday / Friday???
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Rent a DVD?

Planes, Trains & Automobiles (1987) - IMDb
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Bugger. Office closes down on Thursday / Friday and I'm not flying out until Friday night and cannot change flights.

I'm in the San Diego area, need suggestions for what to do on Thursday / Friday???
      Well you can hit walmart from 8pm on Thursday. Otherwise eat drink and be merry. You're not in a hotel are you? They have a habit of running on threadbare staff during Thanksgiving.
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Thursday: Step back in time with a stop in Julian, a century-old gold mining town in the Cuyamaca Mountains. Pick up a free map at the Chamber of Commerce for a self-guided walking tour of the area’s historic sites and later enjoy a slice of homemade apple pie – a Julian specialty!

Friday: Fly a kite along the grassy field in the Tecolote Shores of Mission Bay Park, a 4,600-acre aquatic park, away from trees and overhead wires, into the bay breezes.

FTFY
        If UKIP are the answer, then it must have been a very stupid question.

Comment

And I am thankful you are having a tulip time
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            And I am thankful you are having a tulip time
            That's not very friendly is it you IT geek loser.

Comment

It can't be that NetJets run out of airplanes.

Comment

That's not very friendly is it you IT geek loser.
                It could be worse, you could be in the 'states for thanksgiving.

Comment

Go caching

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    It can't be that NetJets run out of airplanes.
                    Direct flights. I may if pressed try and head up to LA instead and fly out. Depends if I'm that fussed. Back out on the 6th December anyway

Comment

Working...
                    X