• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

fooking car drivers

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fooking car drivers

Mark Cavendish becomes latest cyclist to be involved in car crash following Bradley Wiggins's recent injury - Telegraph

"Went & hit the back of a car that slammed on today in training."

How dare the car driver actually brake to stop hitting a small child or something! Don't all car drivers know they always have to keep out of the way of bikes?

did we ever get the details of the other 2 crashes?

was it the drivers and if so how?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tis the season,

I am back on public transport for a few weeks until all road users realise it is dark and adjusts their behaviour. Rush hour East London is like a bl@@dy circus at the minute.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        did we ever get the details of the other 2 crashes?

was it the drivers and if so how?
        The wiggins one was deffo van fault. It pulled out of a garage without looking. Even if it had looked it was driven by a bird. Women should not be allowed behind the wheel.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
          The wiggins one was deffo van fault. It pulled out of a garage without looking. Even if it had looked it was driven by a bird. Women should not be allowed behind the wheel.
          oi

Comment

Originally posted by Dallas View Post
            Tis the season,

I am back on public transport for a few weeks until all road users realise it is dark and adjusts their behaviour. Rush hour East London is like a bl@@dy circus at the minute.
            Nothing to do with your winter training activity of drinking and eyeing up the men in the rowing club then?

Comment

oi
              Sorry Dallas. Did not mean you. No spokey dokeys at midnightman. Please.

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
                Nothing to do with your winter training activity of drinking and eyeing up the men in the rowing club then?
                Very high calibre eye candy there is there too

Comment

Very high calibre eye candy there is there too
                  So you have said several times in your emails!

I find such attitude disgraceful. Men have feelings you know. Would you catch me behaving in such a sexist way? I have never posted pictures of naked women online or anything like that........

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
                    Any sign of Debbie?
                    there are a few of us

one is a Cox

make of that what you will

Comment

Working...
                    X