• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Boris proves what a fookwit he is

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boris proves what a fookwit he is

Boris Johnson: taxing mansions while Google pays nothing is 'absurd' - Telegraph

A bit like saying there is no point in going after sex offenders while people are still speeding.

If he is too stupid enough to only be able to tackle one issue at a time then he should step aside for someone who can.

Sounds like a job for a multi tasker. i.e. a woman.

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
    Boris Johnson: taxing mansions while Google pays nothing is 'absurd' - Telegraph

A bit like saying there is no point in going after sex offenders while people are still speeding.

If he is too stupid enough to only be able to tackle one issue at a time then he should step aside for someone who can.

Sounds like a job for a multi tasker. i.e. a woman.
    So chasing Google while ironing? Sounds like a plan.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

Originally posted by Cliphead View Post
      So chasing Google while ironing? Sounds like a plan.
      Or chasing Google whilst ordering a sofa? Job for AtW....

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        Or chasing Google whilst ordering a sofa? Job for AtW....
        You need a sofa first. At least AtW has the good sense to rent while the house market is still crashing.

If only you had been to a decent university like me. You would have a 12" willy and be able to lick your eyebrows.

HTH BIDI Cretin

sasguru

Comment

Working...
        X