• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sisters lose second coming cover

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sisters lose second coming cover

Insurers have withdrawn the cover on their virginity taken out by three sisters in the event of the second coming of Christ.

Essex-based Britishinsurance.com confirmed it had provided the £1m policy, but said it was reviewed on Thursday following complaints.

The firm said the women from Inverness had renewed the policy since 2000.

The cover was meant to pay for the cost of bringing up Christ if one of them conceived immaculately.
    Read on: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...ds/5105946.stm

Rather than cancelling their cover, the sisters should have been congratulated on their prudence. You can't be too careful you know.

Originally posted by Lucifer Box
    Read on: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/...ds/5105946.stm

Rather than cancelling their cover, the sisters should have been congratulated on their prudence. You can't be too careful you know.
    So if you de-flowered them, they're in line for a massive payout?
    Sounds like brilliant marriage material!
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

Chick - what do you make out of it?

Comment

I personally have my @rse insured in case Mohammed (pbuh) turns up in one of my poos.
        In the event that I do manage to squeeze out a major prophet(phuh) I get a payout of £3.50 plus all the pickled beetroot said divine figure and I can eat.
        I am expecting a bit of an uproar now, or maybe a move to light relief

(\__/)
        (>'.'<)
        ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Come to think of it - there would be no pay out in any case since it will be the Act of God!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist
            I personally have my @rse insured in case Mohammed (pbuh) turns up in one of my poos.
            In the event that I do manage to squeeze out a major prophet(phuh) I get a payout of £3.50 plus all the pickled beetroot said divine figure and I can eat.
            I am expecting a bit of an uproar now, or maybe a move to light relief

I hear Denmark are looking for an ambassador in the Middle East. You'll do

Comment

Working...
            X