• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Shameless plug: Anyone want a laptop?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameless plug: Anyone want a laptop?

I've got mine for sale here for a reasonably small amount:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...m=200000603639

As a CUK bonus, I'll throw in a free £3 refund voucher from TFL (just so you can cause the guys in the ticket office some real headaches)

Note: This is NOT the machine I chucked at the wall the other week - that was it's brother (I have three laptops now :P). My daughter mutilated the screen hinge with her push along pram but it works fine.

And remember kiddies - It's not a Dell so it won't violently explode taking your family jewels with it.
    Serving religion with the contempt it deserves...

I bet this happens....

This fecker used the BIN on my auction.

FECKERS!!

Dear Seller,

I will like to purchase these item Systemax 2.4Ghz Laptop 512Mb RAM (########) for a Friend over thier in nigeria as a birthday gift .He works with Conoil Filling station there in West Africa Due to my Work stress,i might not be able to be on cheking my mail offen . So i will be offering £150 for the postage cost only and I want the item posted via Dhl 2 to 3 days delivery to Him. Hope the package will get to him in good condition as i woun`t like it to be damage before it get thier. Let me know the present condition of this item and does it comes in it's original box?.I will be paying you for the item Via Postal order so kindly get back to me with your full name and address where you would like me to recieve your money.

So pls kindly get back to me as soon as possible..

Regards..
    Throw them to the lions - WC2 5.4

Comment

Ask snaw - he (allegedly) likes bidding on Ebay...

Comment

The joys of buiying a laptop off ebay:

http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/

Comment

Someone already did a BIN on ebay on this laptop last night. I made sure ebay killed his account for the priviledge and returned the cash. Absolute bastard!!!!

This is a genuine working laptop (as you can see on the photos) and you are welcome to inspect it if you collect

Comment

Im curious, whats a BIN? no smart comments please..
            The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Originally posted by chef
              Im curious, whats a BIN? no smart comments please..
              Removing the smart comment from my mind, it's an acronym for "Buy It Now" i.e. pay the advertised price to have it straight away. It terminates the auction immediately and annoyingly if someone isn't going to pay.

Comment

ahhh i seeee, ooo thats not nice then is it..

feckers
                The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

Not this kind of plug then?

Comment

Working...
                  X