• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Instructions for Ban Ki Moon

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instructions for Ban Ki Moon

Dialog wont work between Palestine and Israel.

You should turn up with a few brown envelopes. A few sizeable bungs would sort everything out. Weigh everyone in. Sort all the faces out. Pay them to go away.

Does that mean if we bung you a few quid you would FOAD?
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      Does that mean if we bung you a few quid you would FOAD?
      Could do but..
      Untold posters on here
      Need my advice
      Today, tomorrow and always

Comment

Originally posted by aussielong View Post
        Could do but..
        Untold posters on here
        Need my advice
        Can you name as single one?

Comment

Could do but..
          Untold posters on here
          Need my advice
          We will cope
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

If it was the Sopranos they'd have a sit down to sort out their beef.

If it was the Wire, they'd have a par-lay to smooth those MFs.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Dialog wont work between Palestine and Israel.

You should turn up with a few brown envelopes. A few sizeable bungs would sort everything out. Weigh everyone in. Sort all the faces out. Pay them to go away.
              What do you think the USA have been doing with Isael these past few decades and they don't give a toss...
              Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Let them at it. Let the israelis bombard gaza till the rest of them step in and let them have an almighty war, and stay well out of it.

Hopefully there will be nobody left by this time next year.
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  Let them at it. Let the israelis bombard gaza till the rest of them step in and let them have an almighty war, and stay well out of it.

Hopefully there will be nobody left by this time next year.
                  That would be a bloody mess followed by a few very, very big bangs, blinding flashes and casualties in the millions, not really a viable option.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                    That would be a bloody mess followed by a few very, very big bangs, blinding flashes and casualties in the millions, not really a viable option.
                    It's no less viable than any of the others. Let the chips fall where they may I say.
                    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
                    X