• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pedestrian witicism help

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pedestrian witicism help

What pedestrians throw themselves under my wheels (usually a couple each way on my commute) I usual shout out "cretin HTH BIDI". But for some reason they either look at my like I'm mad or a spazza. Clearly they have not had the logic training I have had - but putting that aside, can anyone suggest something witty I can shout at them?

Thx

Can't you fit an electrified mudguard on the front wheel which will fling them out of your path?
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      Can't you fit an electrified mudguard on the front wheel which will fling them out of your path?
      I suppose I could replace my front lamp with a taser.

Comment

Mr Burns had the right idea

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I have several stock phrases whilst cycling to work in London.

I normally use a rather loud and curt "Idiot!" for stupidity. However I also use a really sarcastic "Thank you" for letting people go who don't then acknowledge me or an ironic "I've got all day chum" for people dawdling.
          ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Take some cheap specs with you and hand them out to pedestrians that don't look.
            And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post
              What pedestrians throw themselves under my wheels (usually a couple each way on my commute) I usual shout out "cretin HTH BIDI". But for some reason they either look at my like I'm mad or a spazza. Clearly they have not had the logic training I have had - but putting that aside, can anyone suggest something witty I can shout at them?

Thx
              I wonder why.....
              Blood in your poo

Comment

Originally posted by BrilloPad View Post

Thx
                f@ckwit

2 Syllables, short, sharp and then you are gone

Comment

Dress like a chav, ride a BMX while listening to happy-hardcore on your phone speaker at full volume and people will get out of your way, fearful you'll mug them.
                  Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                  I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                  Originally posted by vetran
                  Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Pavement wänker!!

Comment

Working...
                    X