PDA

View Full Version : Pedestrian witicism help

BrilloPad
22nd November 2012, 10:34
What pedestrians throw themselves under my wheels (usually a couple each way on my commute) I usual shout out "cretin HTH BIDI". But for some reason they either look at my like I'm mad or a spazza. Clearly they have not had the logic training I have had - but putting that aside, can anyone suggest something witty I can shout at them?

Thx

d000hg
22nd November 2012, 10:36
Can't you fit an electrified mudguard on the front wheel which will fling them out of your path?

BrilloPad
22nd November 2012, 10:37
Can't you fit an electrified mudguard on the front wheel which will fling them out of your path?

I suppose I could replace my front lamp with a taser.

SimonMac
22nd November 2012, 10:44
Mr Burns had the right idea

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m54k47OhNC1r7qw9zo1_500.jpg

Lockhouse
22nd November 2012, 10:49
I have several stock phrases whilst cycling to work in London.

I normally use a rather loud and curt "Idiot!" for stupidity. However I also use a really sarcastic "Thank you" for letting people go who don't then acknowledge me or an ironic "I've got all day chum" for people dawdling.

Mich the Tester
22nd November 2012, 10:53
Take some cheap specs with you and hand them out to pedestrians that don't look.

Sausage Surprise
22nd November 2012, 10:53
What pedestrians throw themselves under my wheels (usually a couple each way on my commute) I usual shout out "cretin HTH BIDI". But for some reason they either look at my like I'm mad or a spazza. Clearly they have not had the logic training I have had - but putting that aside, can anyone suggest something witty I can shout at them?

Thx

I wonder why.....:confused:

Dallas
22nd November 2012, 12:53

Thx

f@ckwit

2 Syllables, short, sharp and then you are gone

d000hg
22nd November 2012, 13:40
Dress like a chav, ride a BMX while listening to happy-hardcore on your phone speaker at full volume and people will get out of your way, fearful you'll mug them.

stek
22nd November 2012, 13:45
Pavement wänker!!

hyperD
22nd November 2012, 14:25
Pavement wänker!!

"Bus wänkers!"

Homage to The Inbetweeners when a bus deliberately cut me up.