PDA

View Full Version : EU-wide Umbrella companies?

DanielRBWConsulting
22nd November 2012, 11:20
Good morning all,

Can anyone recommend an umbrella company capable of offering services in any EU country to contractors working for the respective countries entity of a global firm?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Daniel.

captainham
22nd November 2012, 11:41
No affiliation and I haven't used them, but you can try Capital Tax Consulting.

Used them for free initial advice recently and they have posted a few articles on CUK main site too.

The Spartan
22nd November 2012, 12:03
Would be nice to know if any has used them, I'm working in Zurich and my umbrella company here are awful and charge 500GBP a month to do the same thing as a UK one which I only paid 100GBP for. I would love to switch but not if they're an unknown quantity.

Sue at IPAYE
13th December 2012, 16:58
..... first time post, quite scared actually :eek

I work for I-PAYE, a European umbrella service, and whilst we do not currently work in Zurich, basically because there are others who do 'do Switzerland', we do work across most of EEA/EU and I would be happy to help if I can.

Thanks

Sue

Andy Hallett
17th December 2012, 16:55
My company have used I-Paye in Norway and they have built up a brilliant reputation with our contractors and consultants alike.

Capital Tax Partners have a number of solutions across Europe and have a good reputation. Google a chap called Paul Matthews there.

I tend to find certain firms perform best in certain countries, struggling to think of a truly EU solution.

LisaContractorUmbrella
18th December 2012, 07:48
..... first time post, quite scared actually :eek

I work for I-PAYE, a European umbrella service, and whilst we do not currently work in Zurich, basically because there are others who do 'do Switzerland', we do work across most of EEA/EU and I would be happy to help if I can.

Thanks

Sue

Don't be scared Sue - the natives are friendly - mostly :wink Welcome to the forum

Sue at IPAYE
18th December 2012, 11:00
Don't be scared Sue - the natives are friendly - mostly :wink Welcome to the forum

Thank you Lisa, I have been a lurker here for some time and have always been impressed with the amount of knowledge and sensible advice that is available to contractors here, (mostly from you, actually!:wink) and I thought I should at least try to start contributing!

Noheadaches
21st December 2012, 09:15
Thank you Lisa, I have been a lurker here for some time and have always been impressed with the amount of knowledge and sensible advice that is available to contractors here, (mostly from you, actually!:wink) and I thought I should at least try to start contributing!

I am another "nervous newbee" but wanted to share my experiences. Just wanted to add that as with every scenario there is good and bad. For my last three contracts I have been using Dynamic Contract Solutions and have found their knowledge of EU tax and social security to be first rate in addition to which they are brilliant on letting you know what is going on (so many are not). Many years ago I used to operate in the "dark" area but over the past two years have seen that especially in Europe the tax and especially the social security are on your case when you are not correctly registered. I can highly recommend the advice given by the guys at Dynamic. If you want to know how to contract correctly in Europe give them a call and good luck

cojak
21st December 2012, 09:49
Welcome - as a poster with only 4 posts, only one has NOT been about this company.

If you post any more referring to them I will not allow your posts through.

exiledscot
22nd March 2013, 09:22
Hi Guys,

Just joined and on my first EU contract in Netherlands.

Does anyone know of an umbrella company who doesnt make me wait 60 days to get paid and cannot guarantee what day im going to get my money? this makes cashflow damned difficult! Im currently using one of the well known EU wide Umbrellas and while the service is good, I am frustrated in having to wait so long!

Any advice would be appreciated.

thanks

LisaContractorUmbrella
22nd March 2013, 11:28
Hi Guys,

Does anyone know of an umbrella company who doesnt make me wait 60 days to get paid and cannot guarantee what day im going to get my money? this makes cashflow damned difficult! Im currently using one of the well known EU wide Umbrellas and while the service is good, I am frustrated in having to wait so long!

thanks

SJD International can help out but I don't know payment terms

Sue at IPAYE
22nd March 2013, 11:49
Hi Guys,

thanks

Hi there,

We run an in country umbrella service for The Netherlands, and whilst the terms the Agent has with the client will affect the payment terms, I would be very happy to chat to you to see if we could help you on this one.

PM for direct contact details if you think this would be useful.