• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

When in Rome

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When in Rome

More English fans attacked in Rome.

When will UEFA man up and hand the associated clubs a ban?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

If a customer at your clientco stabbed someone would you be happy if your gig was canned?

Comment

Originally posted by Robinho View Post
      If a customer at your clientco stabbed someone would you be happy if your gig was canned?
      If one of your brain cells understood how stupid you are would you stop posting?
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Ohh insults. That PROVES beyond doubt that you are right and i am wrong.

Comment

Put a valid argument up and we might listen to you rather than laughing behind your back.

as for the fight unless you ban both teams you aren't going to solve anything.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

The point is very valid. Why should the club and players and other fans suffer because some fans are stabbing people?

Comment

The point is very valid. Why should the club and players and other fans suffer because some fans are stabbing people?
              Because those who suffer will see to it that those responsible are dissuaded from doing it any more.

Comment

The Campo can be a little tasty late at night. They were a bit naive though after Arsenals reception a few years ago! Simple precautions would have made it less likely.

Don't congregate in large numbers wearing football shirts for an extended length of time in
                a place known for this kind of stuff.
                But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

No it proves that your 'argument' as expressed was such a load of gibbering tosh that I assumed you must be a simpleton.

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
                    Because those who suffer will see to it that those responsible are dissuaded from doing it any more.
                    Dissuading people to commit criminal offences is the state's job.

Comment

Working...
                    X