• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Accommodation near Gatwick?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Accommodation near Gatwick?

Evening All

Has anyone got any recommendations for accommodation near Gatwick Airport? B&B or hotel?

Thanks
    Anna

There's a TravelLodge at Heathrow.
    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
    Originally posted by vetran
    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
      There's a TravelLodge at Heathrow.
      Thank you, but it seems to be a 40 odd mile journey from Heathrow to Gatwick. I think I may have found the solution - spareroom.com! May have a gig that involves staying near Gatwick from Mon - Thurs night.

Thanks again

Anna

Comment

I am down near Crawley a fair bit, stay at the Premier Inn @ Manor Royal but not sure how that would be everynight
        Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
        I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Top Idea?

Possibly cheaper than Spare Room?

Comment

Originally posted by AnnaO View Post
            Evening All

Has anyone got any recommendations for accommodation near Gatwick Airport? B&B or hotel?

Thanks
            Anna
            I'm not usually this helpful, but here goes.

If you go to Premier Inn Airport South and ask if they can do a deal for 4 days a week for 6 months you will get it for around £45 a night which is the British Airways rate. Or you could blag it at the newer Manor Royal and ask for the Boeing Rate, they may ask for Id but they didn't for me.

Some of the other B&Bs are dumps, I know cos I tried. PI at least are clean and everything works.

HTH
            But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
              I'm not usually this helpful, but here goes.

If you go to Premier Inn Airport South and ask if they can do a deal for 4 days a week for 6 months you will get it for around £45 a night which is the British Airways rate. Or you could blag it at the newer Manor Royal and ask for the Boeing Rate, they may ask for Id but they didn't for me.

Some of the other B&Bs are dumps, I know cos I tried. PI at least are clean and everything works.

HTH
              I know for a fact the Virgin Atlantic rate at Manor Royal is £40
              Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
              I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
                I know for a fact the Virgin Atlantic rate at Manor Royal is £40
                Two bacardi and cokes was all it cost me. One for each of them.

Tuesday night in Crawley is good, seems to be a long haul change over night and there's loads of 10s out and about.

But I discovered nothing else but depraved, excessive superstition. Pliny the younger

Comment

Along the Balcombe road, just east of Crawley, there's a pub called the Parsons Pig where the trolley dollies used to hang out. Before I got married, I used to go there pretty much most nights I was free, as there was lots of action. Early 90's, but I am reliably informed the action still occurs, with the added bonus of a premier inn behind (wasn't about in my time).

Magic days.

Comment

Originally posted by Gibbon View Post
                    Two bacardi and cokes was all it cost me. One for each of them.

Tuesday night in Crawley is good, seems to be a long haul change over night and there's loads of 10s out and about.

Tuesday night is crew night in Crawley. Bar Med was the place to go but I think that's closed now.

Besides, I don't think this is really helping her

Comment

Working...
                    X